"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If She Can Worship, I Can Worship



Went to a Hillsong United concert a couple months ago. Brooke Fraser sang this song. I loved it. It has ministered to my heart more than anything else during the last week. I basically sing it all day, play it in the car, and as of yesterday, play it on my guitar. :) So, Eddie comes up to me a few days ago and says with computer in hand, "Can I show you something?" He just looked really sweet and thoughtful, so I asked, "Is it going to make me cry?" "Yup", he replied,"but you need to see it." It's amazing. I'm like, "Really God?"(tears streaming) I already loved the song. It's really impossible not to be inspired.

3 comments:

whittakerwoman said...

I saw this the other day and loved it. Such a great testimony! Hope you are enjoying alyssa! H

Brittany Richey said...

I am so glad that you were able to see this and feel loved by it. I cry just thinking about her story and the strength God provided her. I cry thinking of the same for you. Part of me doesn't understand why God graciously gave us such a healthy baby because I know I don't deserve it. Like you said in your other post though, that is not what God wants us to focus on. I am rejoicing that God has been your strength, your song. Music has an amazing way of using God's truth and healing us. I'll continue to ask God to bless your healing body and heart. We love you two!
-Brittany Richey

Unknown said...

are you from Australia? Your accent sounds Australian (originally), but with an American twist on it!
Thank you for your courage to talk about your struggle. Jo (australia)