"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

American Idol tryouts....9 hours in the sun




Well, Eddie didn't bring home a golden ticket in the tryouts, but he did bring home something else...A really nice sunburn. Tryouts were at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. I'm so sad that they didn't have any shade set up! Out of 11,000 people trying out Eddie was part of the last 100 or so people to sing. When he got home I kept fluctuating between saying, "Oh my poor baby!" and cracking up. The pictures don't even do it justice. Who knew he'd need sunscreen at tryouts for American Idol? :)

3 comments:

Alyssa Culin said...

LOL!!!! Nice shirt Eddie. That is so great.

Angie Funches said...

Nice hair do Eddie~ Hope the burn is healing quickly!

whittakerwoman said...

Wow!