"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Healing Heart :)

Just an update: We are doing so good. Last week I chose to spend time with someone who would refuel me everyday. My heart feels really good and so does Eddie's. I don't even really feel sad anymore. I smile when I look at my ultrasound picture, instead of feel sad. Went back to work Tuesday and had a great day. I'm such a sharer- whether things in life are good or bad, so being able to talk/share/show my picture to people has been so healing. It's funny/strange to me when people are awkward or avoid bringing it up because it feels so normal to talk about. I guess I'm just not an avoider. I don't know how to be.
Anyway, praise God for all the healing that has occurred in the last week. I am so thankful to each person who offered their time, heart, and prayers, and often times shared their own very sad and similar journey. Isn't it amazing to know that God always has our best in mind? My soul is so refreshed because I know that He really does work all things together for good for those who love Him, and I love Him! Work it Jesus, work it. :) His goal isn't to save us from painful circumstances or brokenness. His goal is to shape us into the image of His son. He is good, so good. Shape away... :)

1 comment:

Lindy PRD said...

Yes! He has definitely shaped you through this. Praise God you are being healed! What a victory! The Lord is taking care of you and has taken care of you. I am so happy for you guys and we can celebrate your baby's life!! Love you both!