"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Friday, July 2, 2010

34 Weeks

Hey. This is Eddie. I hijacked my wife's blog for a week to tell you how amazing she is. And how cute she looks at 34 weeks. It's almost evident to most people she is with child. We're hoping by the end, everyone will know. But I guess they can figure it out after when we have a quarter asian kid bundled with his little beanie spilling off his huge head. Anyhoo, back to the belly (sounds like a disney sequel featuring macaully culkin) baby is healthy, active, and loves to dance...on his mom's bladder. Should be an interesting child. Keep praying, we appreciate all you guys have done, and thanks.


eddie~

5 comments:

Cheryl Culin said...

Dear Eddie,
I love you, but I think you should not refer to our child as having a "big head" before he is even born!! What's up with that???

Laura and Joseph said...

Cheryl, you look beautiful. Good luck with the last few weeks. :)

Aid credit said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

calzados para esta temporada said...

you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

como dejar de fumar en una semana said...

certainly like your website but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again.