"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Friday, July 16, 2010

36 weeks

I am slacking on blogging! My sister came out from Texas and surprised me two weeks ago, My mom came out for my shower and surprised me. I went on a fun friend date with Helen. Had my baby shower. Decorated the baby's room for the most part this week. All these fun things I have pictures for, but haven't blogged about. Guess I've been busy :) I'm not very tech savvy and we got a new fancy camera (that I don't know how to use). It takes so many pictures so quickly and I'm not sure about uploading pictures now b/c I usually do a few at a time, but the camera has like hundreds of shots on it. Maybe once I figure that out, I'll be able to posts more pictures. 36 weeks! Josiah can come anytime! :) Yay!

No comments: