"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Much Deserved Date

This is my Helen. I brag about her frequently lately and here is why: She set a goal to lose 60 pounds and began working hard last August. No tricks. No short cuts. Just hard work and dedication. And guess what? She did it!!! When she started working on this goal, I told her that when she reached her goal weight I would take her on a fancy dinner date wherever she wanted to go. So we went to the Melting Pot last Thursday and it was great. The truth is all her hard work deserves much more than a melting pot date, but I'm pretty sure she's satisfied with the fact that she is feeling and looking great alone. :) Funniest thing about the night- I went to pick her up and she answered the door and we were wearing the exact same dress. We laughed so hard and it was just one of those moments we'll never forget. We both were like, "I've never seen you wear that before!! I didn't even know you owned this dress!!" Great minds think alike I guess. :)

1 comment:

McNiel Fam said...

How cute are we??? Twinsies!!!