"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, July 22, 2010

37 weeks
















It's funny how you just get used to your body as it grows. I looked back at my 10 week picture today and thought to myself, "I really used to look like that?? I don't remember." I'm quite bigger these days :) Had our 37 week appt on Wednesday. We had our ultrasound and saw that Josiah is head down, but face up. It's ideal for babies to be born face down. Mom's who give birth to face up babies tend to have more painful "back" labor and labor (especially the pushing stage) tends to last longer. So needless to say, I am hoping he turns. We'll see. I think about meeting him everyday and can't really even imagine how amazing it will feel to hold him in my arms.

1 comment:

strat said...

Good luck! Hope you have a healthy kid.

speakers