"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Projects











Each of us have a project. This is Eddie's beanie that he made all by himself (Well, he had great training, but he really did all the work) And I am making a blanket. I made it really long, so it is taking me forever to complete because I am slow!! It's sort of an extra special blanket because the first time I was pregnant I had a dream that I was pregnant and that I gave birth to a son. And what do you know, I ended up being pregnant. So at about 8 weeks I started making a blue blanket fully confident the baby would be a boy because why would only half of my dream be true? After losing the baby I put the blanket away and decided it would be for the son that I believed God would give us someday. I really felt like the dream had meaning and that we would have a son someday because of us picking the same boy name before we ever knew eachother. Anyway, the blanket is special and so is the baby who will be wrapped like a burrito in it :)

No comments: