"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, June 10, 2010

31 weeks

Had my 31 week appt today. All is well. I love hearing the baby's heartbeat. I wish I could fall asleep listening to that sound. I'm still feeling decent. I have some new aches and pains, but it is much better than being sick all the time, which makes the third trimester win for "best trimester of pregnancy" :) Lately, I keep thinking about meeting him. Maybe it's more of a reality because August isn't too far away. I can't wait to see his little face and kiss him. Eddie reminded me that he will be covered in "goo" when he comes out, so we should wait to kiss him until he is clean. I however, have no intentions of waiting. :)

No comments: