"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Awesome Weekend




I love this weekend!! Saturday I went to Pam's shower (She's due a month ahead of me). It was really fun and well put together and I won the "guess how big the pregnant girl's tummy is" game. (Which, by the way, I am beginning to feel like is "my" game. I've won at three different showers now! :) ) Then off I went to my friend Stephanie's wedding. It was beautiful and she was beautiful. I love weddings where you know people chose to honor God in their dating relationship. It makes the day that much more exciting and it means their marriage if already off to a great and right start. Woo Hoo! :) Then today (Sunday) I picked up Abby (one of my best buds- maid of honor in my wedding!) and got to hang with her for four hours before dropping her off at the airport to head home to Colorado. She was in Cali just for a couple of days because she was in a wedding. Our time together is always so good- and therapeutic. :) I come away refreshed. Really, could my weekend have gotten any better?

No comments: