"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Monday, March 29, 2010

21 weeks



Really 20 weeks, 5 days, but might as well call it 21 right? It's sad being far from my family while I'm pregnant. My mom called today and said she was sad she sort of felt like she was missing out being far away. Same with my big sis. So, here's another belly picture- my blog seems to be the best way to let you see the progress.
At our ultrasound a few weeks ago the tech questioned if I really knew my due date because our baby measured a week ahead of Aug 16th. I didn't think that was out of the norm, but he said for people Eddie and my size (I guess not really big people???) that I wouldn't usually measure a week ahead. Since then I pretty much have been saying I'm due the 12th instead of the 16th because it's the more accurate date anyway. It's only four days sooner, but it's sort of fun to think he may come sooner than later. We''ll see.
The baby is moving a lot these days, which is definitely the best part of pregnancy. It's such an amazing feeling. I'm feeling better overall lately, which I'm really thankful for.

1 comment:

Julie Kruger said...

I miss you sissy :( I wanna feel that baby bump, and my sweet little Josiah kicking!! You look so cute :) I knew you would! Love you!