"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Josiah it is... :)




This was an amazing day. Started off at 8:55 with Dr. Hart. Got to hear baby's heartbeat again. Ultrasound wasn't until 1245, so Eddie and I had time to kill. He went to Best Buy and dropped me off to get a pedicure. It was great. Then lunch, and back to Loma Linda. We had the most amazing ultrasound tech ever. So smart, been doing ultrasound work since 1984, and it showed. He was funny, and sweet and it was just an awesome experience. I told him, "Now when you look to see if it's a boy or girl, don't tell me. I want to say what I think it is." He laughed and put the ultrasound probe (Is that what it's called???) to my stomach. The very first thing to pop up was baby's you know what, and I shouted, "It's a boy!!!" We're excited. Eddie and I had a lot of the same thoughts as we left: Just thankful that everything looked perfect. Boy or girl didn't matter, but we did hope for healthy. I have tons to learn, Grew up in a house with 4 women and a dad.! I'm excited and look forward to having the opportunity to raise a boy... a man. Crazy. I came home to take a nap today and couldn't. My mind has been racing, but in a good way. Guess all the boy voters were right after all, including mommy. :)

1 comment:

Holly Brim said...

Can't wait to meet him, lovely name :)