"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Sunday, March 7, 2010

17 weeks


Just another belly picture. Went from zero weight gain to packing on 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I started getting really hungry really fast. I feel like I need to eat a full meal like every 3 hours. I read yesterday that our baby has doubled in weight over the last 2 weeks of his/her life. I thought to myself, "No wonder, I have been starving! Baby is starting to try to pack on the pounds!! :)
We find out Thursday if baby Culin is a boy or girl. I was going to post a poll on my blog but I feel like I already know everyone's votes. My friends at work did a poll for me. Between work and family, friends, and Frontside girls- boy votes far out number girl votes. I'm not sure why so many people think it's a boy. So, a whole lot of people are going to be right, or just a few will. Excited to find out!!! :)

2 comments:

Bailey Boyd said...

Awww You look so cute! I wish I could run your little baby bump. I am so sad to miss almost your whole pregnancy! At least I will get to see you when you are super big and beautiful! Love you!

Bailey Boyd said...

Sorry, I meant to say *rub not not run. :)