"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Friday, February 12, 2010

Let the belly pictures begin





14 weeks: The first week I started thinking "Hmm... my pants feel a little uncomfortable. Still no weight gain though: just a bump. Dear nausea and vomiting, please go away. I've put in my time :)


10 weeks- I'm basically considering this a before picture, considering I lost weight, rather than gaining...

Belly pictures are fun no matter what. I know it's early on and there's just barely a bump. The type of bump that has people wondering if there's the beginning of a baby or an extra large lunch on board. So for those people who see me everyday- I don't expect this to be exciting. These pictures are primarily being posted for my blog stalking family in Texas and my sweet friends who are already asking for belly pictures. Enjoy.. Hope you feel like you aren't missing out on the changes :)

No comments: