"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Basic Baby Info

I keep getting asked these questions, so I figured I'd post the answers here. I feel like there's sort of a lot to catch up on as far as posts. I've just posted basic appt info. and a few belly pics, but I haven't even done a blog just sharing my heart about the last 6 months. For now, I'm just trying to provide the basics :)

When are you due?? August 16 based on LMP. August 12th based on date of conception. Conception date is actually more accurate (obviously, right?), but I tend to just say Aug 16th for two reasons. #1) If the 12th passes and I'm still pregnant, I won't feel like the baby's late if I tell myself my due date is the 16th #2) My sweet Danielle Crowley's birthday is August 16th, so I like to think of the baby being due on her birthday. Yay!!

When do you find out the sex? Anytime after week 17 (Anytime after March 8th). My Dr. already gave me the order for the ultrasound and wrote that I can schedule our appt. anytime after week 17. So, I don't know yet. My 18 week appt is March 11th. I'm thinking I'll schedule my ultrasound for the same day, just to do it all in one day. We'll see.

What do you think the baby is? Eddie thinks girl. I have no idea. If I had to guess I'd cast my vote for boy, but there's no great reasons behind my guessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.