"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pray for Kate

I don't remember how I found their blog originally. I found it in July, when the McRae's journey with Kate and cancer was just beginning. I watched their video asking for prayer. Couldn't stop crying. There are so many things to pray for and to fight for in life. Sometimes it's overwhelming. But there are those things that prick your heart and you can't let go. You can't help but remember to pray. Kate and her family are one of those things for me. I can't help but ache inside when I think of all that her sweet little 5 year old self is having to endure. Her family is awesome. They love Jesus. They trust Jesus. They know He will see them through. But still, it is the most painful and difficult journey a parent could ever face. They need all the support they can get. Check out Kate's site or blog for updates and to know how to pray. http://prayforkate.com/#/home-page/
Warning: She will melt your heart. :)

No comments: