"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Monday, December 7, 2009

Helen, Beth Moore, and Pumpkin Spice


Really, could this be a better routine? This is my Helen. I look forward to Monday nights for many reasons. I love to share my heart with this friend. This summer we had the same thing on our mind- studying the fruit of the spirit. So we got the workbooks, and the videos. We've processed through a lot over the last 4 months. Just knowing a have a guaranteed place to go each week where I can be fully known is amazing.

Random Facts about my Friendship with Helen:
-We met July 2002. We had just turned 19.
- I soon discovered, "Wow, there is another person in the world who cries as easily as I do."
- Since we met we have argued over who will be the first to hug and kiss Jesus when we get to heaven, which means we argue about who will get to die first and who will have to admit defeat at the others funeral.
- I have numerous nicknames for her. Top 2: Pookie Pie (Don't remember how I gave her this one) and Milky (because of her perfect skin which I wish I had!)
- I've been friends with her husband Chris since we were 9th graders (met at youth group)
- We lived over seas together for 4 months (Republic of Georgia 2003- very fun)
- Her and I starred in a rap video together put together by Justin Kowalski
- I got to watch her give birth to sweet Jordyn
- She has probably walked through more sad or hard times in my life with me than any other friend. (and on the flipside, been by my side through some of my greatest joys)
- She is the first person I called to tell when I found out I was pregnant (In April, and besides Eddie of course)
- She's great and I'm thankful to have a handful of friends I've known for years like her :)

1 comment:

kim said...

that was so sweet. yay for cheryl and helen :D