"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer slumber party


















The plan wasn't to sleep outside. After 3 hours of the air-conditioner running, I realized that it
had to be broken. Even on the hottest days, our whole apartment cools down in 15 minutes. It felt like a sauna. We had three fans running, but we were all still sweating. So when the girls asked if they could take the air mattress to the deck to sleep and sleep on the grass down stairs, I felt like I couldn't argue. It was a decent idea. As miserable as the heat was, it makes for a funny story to look back on and laugh at. We still had a good time. :)

1 comment:

Holly Brim said...

Ha ha, sounds like a good time!