"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girl Time

So I've been wanting to go to The Melting Pot for awhile. I've never gone for the whole 4 course meal thing. But for my birthday Eddie gave me money to go there and said I could take a friend with me. This was actually better than him taking me because he knew I could find a friend that would appreciate fondue much more than he does. The friend was an easy choice- Vanessa. We love cheese and chocolate and think the whole fondue thing is pretty cool. I really enjoyed everything about it. It took close to three hours to finish all the courses. So if there is a friend you need to catch up with and you can talk for hours this is a great place to go to spend some quality time. Yay for The Melting Pot and quality time with good friends! :)

2 comments:

Lindy PRD said...

Mmm I hope I can get some fondue soon. I've been there once and it was tastey!

Bekyb said...

Thanks for sharing your life in this blog. I love watching God work in your lives. Thank you for being an inspiration of hope and faith.