"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Friday, May 29, 2009

Two Pink Lines... Backdated Blog # 2

April 27th 2009- Something was supposed to come that..well, didn't. So at 8:30 at night, while my hubby was at worship practice, to Target I went to buy something that could either confirm or deny my suspicions. And so begins a new, amazing, and miraculous journey ( and nauseating... did I mention it's a nauseating journey? :) ). I am pregnant. We're excited. I love learning about all that is going on inside my body. God is seriously amazing.
I'll start by answering a few common questions:

1.) When are you due? Around the 4th of January. My first Dr. appt is June 9th (my 26th B-day). How sweet is that! Who could ask for a better present than hearing/seeing your baby's heart beat for the first time?
2.) Were you trying to get pregnant? Hmmm. Well, I don't believe you can say you are absolutely trying to NOT get pregnant unless you're on the pill, because many other methods are "risky". Our method: the : "calendar" method- particularly "risky". We said Summer 2010 would be when we would "try". So our attitude was basically, "Let's see how long this calendar method thing works". 4 months. Neither of us really thought we'd make it until summer 2010, and we knew we'd be totally excited if we had a baby sooner.

More baby blogging to come...Next: How I told Eddie

1 comment:

Emily Garispe said...

oh my gosh!!!! cheryl!!!!! congrats!!!!! im so happy for you two!!!!!!!!!!! oh i miss you so much!!!!!! yay im so happy!!!!! :)