"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Backdated Blog #1- Judah

So I'm trying to get into the habit of blogging more and need to play a bit of catch up. First one up is my brand new baby nephew Judah Jeffrey Culin. He's such a good baby. Here are some pics from our visit with him in Georgia.














Judah with his very first home made baby blanket.














Reason #5,689,002 I married Eddie. He's such a good daddy.















My best friend (who is also my sister in law) that I miss and love so much.

Hopefully this is a start to a new year in the blogging world. If you look at it statistically, I've blogged 200% more than last year already!

No comments: