"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Well, maybe I want to make the baby something too..."



That's what Eddie said Friday night. We went away for the weekend together. I was crocheting a blanket for Josiah, when he asked me if I brought "extra yarn and an extra hook". "What? No. What for?"... "Well, maybe I want to make something for the baby too". My dad and Susan have been living with us for a few weeks, and Susan is quite crafty. She's the one who taught me to crochet. Well, turns out Eddie wants to make the baby a beanie. Who better to teach him than the pro. So this is what is going on in the Culin house tonight: Crochet class for daddy to be. :)

No comments: