"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Thursday, May 20, 2010

28 weeks and some Bling



Just another belly shot- my goal is to take a picture every two weeks. So I went to have my wedding ring cleaned a few weeks ago only to discover it wouldn't come off (well not easily anyway). The jeweler said " You better not put that back on. You're only going to get bigger" (He knew I was due in August. Had already asked about me being pregnant) So, I've been going without a ring for a few weeks. Eddie told me last night that we needed to buy me "some bling", so that people would know I was more than his "baby mama". He cracks me up. So I am wearing this very fancy ring (sarcasm- it cost 20$) because he bought it for me. :)

3 comments:

Bailey Boyd said...

I enjoy seeing your baby bump grow via pictures! I love it all and am so thankful for your blog! Love you girl!

Julie said...

Okay, my eyes just got all teary looking at your sweet little belly :) Looks like a little basketball under there :) Actually, probably more like a volleyball right now :) Love you so much!

Laura and Joseph said...

You look so cute pregnant. I love that your hubby bought you a ring. I had to get a pregnancy wedding ring too. I got lots of complements on the $12 dollar "bling" from Kohls. :)