"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Break

I have yet to determine if I'm going to be done blogging all together. I started the blog because James and Alyssa moved to Georgia and my family all moved to Texas. But now J and A moved home and my mom and dad both joined facebook. Seems pretty easy to keep my family updated on life now and I think the blog might be overkill. Maybe I feel like it might be overkill because I'm busy with a new baby though?? Perhaps I'll want to write in a few months? So for now I'm calling it a break. Cute pics of Josiah are easy to find on facebook. I'm guessing that's what most people who would check my blog would be looking for. :)

8 comments:

L Garcia Muro said...

Finding true love is a God's gift, You have been blessed. I invite you to my blog. I believe that having God in your life, makes all the difference in your marriage.

Anonymous said...

viva la glory!
follow our blog as we break trail for the norm, givin free form to the word. writing the wrong. www.roadrunnerlogik.blogspot.com

hapi said...

Hi Cheryl Culin, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

http://www.videobb.com/rewards.php?r=tkt8vcleugne

bill said...

?

home alarms said...

I need that personally. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Cheryl Culin, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Unknown said...

Take a break for further move on..

Visit Operion for Ecommerce Website|Online Billing Payment| E-Billing | Billing Manager