"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

80's Night at Frontside


I was in love with Sarah's hair. She looked like something straight out of a yearbook from the 80's. :)


Justin looking very 80's with Sarah and Alana


The whole 80's bunch together :)

The night was really fun. I have to admit 26 is starting to feel old. So many of our students were like, "What did people dress like in the 80's?" They really had no clue. Maybe because they were born in like 1994....

2 comments:

Holly Brim said...

This is hilarious! But don't say you're feeling old, because I'm right behind you...

Anonymous said...

oh that looked like so much fun! i love the 80s!