"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Home sweet home

This is our house. Weird. "Our house". I'm pretty excited. I feel like I'm supposed to be like bouncing off the walls, "Ahhh! I'm so excited!!!", kind of excited. But I'm just excited. It's a house. It's not the most important thing in the world. Not even close. But we did pray about it- a lot. We prayed specifically : 1.) For a house we could use to be a blessing to others 2.) for a mortgage we could afford w/ me working only part-time (in case that's what I want to do when we have babies) 3.) that we would be WISE!! 4.) That we would bless God with the decision we make.
Crazy. I know it's just a house, but it's everything and more that we prayed for or about. I'm excited to see how God uses a house for his glory. By that I mean, this "just a house"is where our family will grow, our church family and friends will meet, and memories will be made- for His glory. I kind of just look at it and think "Cool, God. What now?"

2 comments:

Lindy PRD said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see it. It has such a grand entry. It will be so fun to grow your family there!

Holly Brim said...

Can't wait to see it in person! Nice Frontside t-shirt, Chris.