"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Isaiah 43:10

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Signs that it's time to create your own blog

The truth about this blog is that I haven't actually written anything on it yet. I'm not too technologically savy, but I decided I needed a blog since Alyssa had one. (it's the whole little sister wanting to be like big sister thing) So I created one the other night and then went to sleep. Woke up in the morning to find my husband had posted a picture of himself on my blog page and had written a few sweet things about himself. He did the wedding "not enough ways to say thanks" post too. I think it's sign number one that he needs his own blog site. He insists that he doesn't. Wouldn't you say that staying up until midnight and 1:00 am(check out the times of the previous posts) pretending to be your wife and posting blogs on her page is a sign you need you own blog? Sign number two: I came home from work Friday night and Eddie had told me he'd done some "research" on blogging and "successful bloggers". He proceeded to inform me on the importance of having a visually stimulating page(e.g. pictures, videos), blogging often so that blog viewers do not lose interest, and not being too long-winded in your blogs (a obvious problem for me as you can see....). Sign number three: We come home this afternoon after church and Eddie asks/says, "Have you even blogged on your own blog yet? What's the point of having a blog if you don't blog? You should go blog something now." He seems very concerned about the success or failure of this new endeavor. I however, am just very impressed that there is a web page in existence with my name as the address. How cool is that? Anybody else out there think my husband needs a blog?? :) I'm hoping he'll be impressed with my first entry....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally agree Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

Haha so funny Cheryl. I love you! Thank you sooooooo incredibly much for all of your wondefull-ness. I will ALWAYS remember that car ride to and from the beach. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend a week with you in August. :) Loveeeee youuuu. Lynnnnn Phammmm.

Anonymous said...

You funny Kids! You're the best!
Love you guys! ~Helen